Safe2Stay® are offering Healgen rapid COVID19 testing. You will have a result within 15 minutes from when the test has been administered.
Healgen has a comprehensive overview providing a ‘How To’ guide on using the COVID-19 testing kit properly. You can read further information, including fact sheets, tutorials and other FAQ here
- 1 Box of 20 Tests is £149.000
The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in direct nasopharyngeal (NP) swab specimens directly from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first ten days of symptom onset.
It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections. Negative results from patients with symptom onset beyond ten days should be treated as presumptive and confirmation with a molecular assay, if necessary, for patient management, may be performed. The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
- Time To Result: 15 Minutes
- Storage: 2-30*C
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Specimen Type: Nasopharyngeal Swab
- 20 Test Cassettes
- 20 Sterile Swabs
- 20 Extraction Tubes & Tips
- 2 Extraction Buffer Vials
- 1 Workstation
- 1 Package Insert
- Rapid testing for SARS-CoV-2 antigen within the first ten days of symptom onset
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- No instrumentation required
- High sensitivity and specificity
NOTE: Safe2Stay® are a distributor for Healgen and not the manufacturer. We recommend following the ‘how-to’ guide that Healgen has provided and will not accept liability for any misuse of the product.
- Relative Sensitivity: 96.72% (95%CI*: 88.65%-99.60%)
- Relative Specificity: 99.22% (95%CI*: 97.21%-99.91%)
- Accuracy: 98.74 (95%CI*: 96.80%-99.66%)